Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Poetry - presentation

A: Hi girls, well today is Zadie Smith On beauty on the program, isn’t it?
B: Yes, it was really cool.
C: yes funny and wonderful.
D: Hmf.
A: I suppose everybody read it…
D: . I didn’t, ok I confess. I did not have time and books about endless love make me stressed.
C:. That’s typical. She did not read …
C: perhaps she was bussy a bit
A: I thing it is very interesting book
you shouldn’t judge how the titles look.
J
I have an idea and I am sure finally u will read it soon.
Listen and see you too.
D: what are u going to do?
A: just show what the book is about to you.


A:once upon a time
there were two main enemies
belsey and kippsy families
and the story of their life
i would try put into rhyme.

D: yes, yes I know
kiki was black and howard white
typical americans, but all right
B:and together there were five
with jerome, zora and levi
liberals and spoke in slang
they were oposit to kippsys gang

A: kippses were of number four
christians and conservative more
C: in london lived carlene and monty
originaly came from heity.
with their kids - mike and vee
and how it continued you will see.

B: monty and howard had argued
through the rembrants portreit
and couldnt their kids understood
they didnt care for anything

C: zora is student at university
she is clever and also nice
levi has problems with identity
he imitates the street guys

D: ok ok u may be right but still it doesn’t seem interesting
Supposse U should tell me more
I expect a juicy story
A: well, listen and do not worry
A: KIKI - one of selfless mothers
all her life she lived for others
C:she become friends with carlene
who was generous, but monty mean

B: kiki and howard together reach
aniversary of their marriage
they were married for 30 years
but from now it will be worse

D: and now? I am interested full. now it’s spicy, now its cool could u continue?
A: ok and it seems. We can play to you some scenes. Girls?

C as Kiki: "so you cheat me? my dear howard?
do you want for fucking award?
hold in pants your bloody dick
you can stay but you make me sick!"

B as Howard: "Kiki please! it isnt fair!
it was nothing - me and clair.
please forgive me, will you do?
on the earth i love just you!"


D: Oh that was bad, and what happened then?
A: after few months carlene died
and monty kipps to kiki lied
B; she should get a worthy thing
-the mistress erzuline painting

A: dad you really refuse to fullfil moms will?
B: Vee, of course! She was very ill!

D: Girls ur right it’s not boring. I shoud have done this nice reading
C: yeah u shoud have
But we can’t tell u all
It’s up to u after all
D: it it great it is wow
I have to read it now